1. What do you like best about Telluride?
The community (can be very creative & supportive when necessary) & the strength and beauty of the mountians, natural world (alive & indifferent to smallness of human issues).
2. What would make for a better Telluride?
3. What would make for a more sustainable Telluride?
Grow food - artisanal food (income) and food to sustain residents. Quit looking elsewhere for answers.
4. On a national level, what would be change you could believe in?
More reliance on local level & communities.
5. What's your take on today's elections?
I'm not wrapped up in the drama. I take my involvement and responsibility to participate seriously and do what I can. But if it goes a way other than what I want, I think it will eventually swing back.
Visit HAMBURGER'S STAND blog.